The Bethlehem word is as follows: Fort Wayne shall be Bethlehem to the United States.
What does this mean? Do YOU know? Have you prayed about it, meditated on it?
Tidbits from my first hour on the Bethlehem word...
Bethlehem in Hebrew is "Beth Elohim" which is literally "House of God." Bethlehem Ephrathah (Micah 5). Ephrathah means "fruitfulness."
Jesus was born in Bethlehem. Jesus was not welcomed in Bethlehem. Think about that. Jesus was not welcome in the House of God in his first coming. My prayer: "Lord make wrong things right... Be welcomed in your house." When the Lord returns, will he be welcomed in his house?
Rachel was buried outside Bethlehem. Rachel wept for her children and refused to be comforted. Jesus' generation was killed in Herod's attempt to prevent the Messiah from usurping His throne. This is a scripture we often pray into regarding the issue of abortion.
Jacob falling asleep and being granted a vision, seeing what would be known as "Jacob's ladder." Genesis 28:15 - The Lord says, "I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."
There is SO much more!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment