So we've finished the 21 days of fasting, the purpose of which was to empty my life of all sorts of junk so that God can fill me with the good stuff... It was an interesting, intriguing, challenging, confusing, cheering, sombering experience. I figured out how much I missed some things and how much stuff I did not miss much at all (like the television).
I have found the meaning of life... Not that I've never found the meaning of life, before, for it is completely, totally and utterly wrapped up in the nature and character of the Godhead... But I hadn't really been able to cut it down and make it succinct until now. Here it is... "That the Lamb who was slain may receive the reward of His suffering." I love Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead.
More to come... I don't think I'll put it all here in one post.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment