Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Cleansing the Rivers

Disclaimer: I do not claim to be a prophet.

Journal Entry from 5/5/07

Re: The Prophetic Act of Cleansing the Waters (throwing the salt into the three rivers)

I saw... as the salt hit the water, I saw what appeared to be a vortex shoot up out of the water. Each salt grain became an angel that shot upward toward Heaven out of the rivers. They formed a vortex at the confluence of the rivers. Oh the power of the vortex! It was drawing in... sucking in... the demonic spirits that had existed in the waters in Fort Wayne. The Lord said the waters were cleansed this day.

But Lo!, He says. The Lord's work is not complete with just the cleansing of the rivers; His desire is the cleansing of the entire city. The vortex did not disappear or dissipate after the cleansing of the rivers; it is still there. The city will reap the whirlwind of the Lord's cleansing. This will mean destruction to every part of the city that is not His. It will mean destruction to more of the city than you think. I tell you this so you will be prepared. Do not be offended by the work I will do. For I will do this. I will cleanse the city for My glory.

No comments: