I've had previous I guess you could call them visions... Just pictures of me seeing myself in different ways. At the One Thing Conference, I had these visions of oil on my hands and then visions of myself as ball of fire as I knelt down and prayed, and the more I prayed the more intense the fire got...
Well, add to that this:
I have seen the Lord essentially raining down literal fire from heaven. As I held my hands up, palms open, I saw fireballs in my hands. Again, as I continued to pray, they grew bigger and more intense until the point where there was literally a whirlwind of fire in each of my hands stretching into the sky toward Heaven. That's all with my hands pointed upward. Then I turned my hands down or horizontal and these whirlwinds of fire swirled around the room where we were located. And the whirlwinds continued to wrap around the room, twisting and rolling around until the entire room was caught up in the holy fire.
Can you feel the fire around you even now? Can you? It's there and it's real. Just close your eyes. Feel the warmth on your cheeks and forehead. See, even with your eyes closed, the bright white light that would blind you if you dared open your eyes. Allow it to burn you, to burn in you, to shine from your very core out, leaving no space hidden, no dark corner, in you. Feel the fire in your bones. Feel yourself shake. Feel yourself tremble. Capture the moment... Capture that essence... Feel the fire consume you even now... It wants to... Just let it...
Who can dwell with the consuming fire? Who can last with everlasting burning?
"Fuego!"
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment